Kurtis are evergreen; they are a quintessential part of a typical Indian look. And women of all ages love to wear it, because they are comfortable, stylish and go right with every occasion or party. From A-line, Straight, Tail Cut, Flared, Dhoti Style, Indo-Western, Floor Length, Long Straight, Printed to Anarkali Kurti, there are a number of designs available that you can pair up with different types of bottom wear. Yes, it’s high-time to ditch the boring Salwar and try out some latest bottom wears that add elegance to your style and goes well with your Kurti. So, let’s get started, to find out the best style for your next party event.
- Pair It Up With Palazzos: To grab a typical ethnic look, you can pair A-line or Straight Kurti with Palazzo. The combination will help you slay with your style in the party and make you summer season ready. It perfectly defines your bold look and keeps your look party ready.
- Jazz Up Your Look With Jeggings: Jeggings are in trend, nowadays and perfectly goes with a cotton Kurti that keep you College or Office ready. You can choose different printed Jeggings or can even replace it with denim. These make your style statement and help you get a lot of compliments.
- Flaunt Your Style With Flared Culottes: Want to experiment with your look? Try pairing your Kurtis with Flared Culottes that perfectly embellish your style. They are extremely comfortable and go with your adventurous mood.
- Style Up With Skirts: Yes, you can even pair up your Kurtis with a flared long skirt. They are so in rage nowadays and make you look bold and beautiful. They are perfect for any festival, wedding or other event and personify your style statement.
- Dress Up With Dhoti Style Pant: Multiple pleats around the waist stretching to thigh areas can perfectly get paired with a short or center cut Kurti. It grabs all the eyeballs in the party and adds elegance to your style.
So, try out the best look and be ready to rock the party with your style. What are you waiting for? Pick out the best Kurti and pair it up with any of the above-mentioned Bottom Wears to look drop dead gorgeous in the party, wedding, festival or any other event. Make sure you explore all the options and go for the one that makes you look stylish and doesn’t affect your level of comfort at all.