Bearpaw boots are the casual-wear, cold-weather boots made by the international apparel company Romeo & Juliette Inc. Tom Romeo founded the Bearpaw line in 2001 to produce a new type of boot for people who live in cold weather climates and are looking for boots they can use to keep warm, yet look fashionable. Below are five reasons to consider these boots.
1. They are very stylish. Bearpaw boots are made for casual style. They go well with a wide variety of outfits and are appropriate for many occasions. Whether you’re strolling through the park, attending a casual winter party, heading to the store, or just walking down the street, Bearpaw boots look nice and complement your attire. They come in a range of colors, from regular gray or brown to bold purple or red. Wear your Bearpaw boots into the office and keep them on all day. Whatever the situation, you don’t have to worry about Bearpaw boots being out of place.
2. They are high quality. Part of the reason for Bearpaw boots looking so nice is because they are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. They have a real suede exterior, with thick rubber soles for traction on slippery surfaces. Inside, they are lined with sheepskin. Sheepskin is nature’s own temperature regulator. It helps regulate body temperature so your feet stay warmer and dry in cold weather, but also cooler once you get inside. Many people report they use their Bearpaw boots daily during the winter season, and they work well and stay good-looking for years. Of course, it’s best to care for your boots by applying suede protector and waterproofing, and cleaning them and reapplying leather protectant regularly.
3. They are ultra-comfortable. The fur lining in the boot goes all around the inside. So your feet and lower legs are protected and well insulated from the cold. The insulation goes all the way to the top, so the wind can’t get in from the top. Your feet and ankles stay warm and dry while you stand or walk outside. The bottoms are thickly padded and fur lined to cushion your feet as you walk and keep a thick layer of insulation between you and the ground. Some people say wearing these boots makes them feel like they’re walking on a cloud.
4. They adjust to your legs. Although some people say they have to buy a larger size because the boots are too snug, most people say the boots adjust to fit their actual size. The thick sheepskin lining molds to fit your foot and leg, and the suede outer stretches as needed to fit the contours of your leg. This keeps the boot snug against your leg to prevent slippage. If you find the boots are too tight, return them for ones in the next larger size. Most people find either their actual size or the next larger size fits them well.
5. They are reasonably priced. Bearpaw boots are made of the same high-quality materials as more expensive brands, but without the expensive price tag. Bearpaw boots are half the price of some other brands of comparable boots. Without looking at the label, most people cannot tell the difference between these boots and those sold in upscale department stores. Bearpaw boots are not made of cheaper, synthetic materials, but use the same real leather exterior, sheepskin lining, and rubber soles as more expensive brands. In fact, the rubber sole is thicker and more durable than that of some higher-priced brands. Some people report their Bearpaw boots outlast the ones they bought at expensive malls and department stores.