If you have bag sense, you probably have a Prada in your bag collection. That means you know just how great a Prada is. Some of us are new to Prada, but how about we all share about why Prada is one of the best bag labels you'll ever buy?
Let me start with a little history. Prada is Italian. It was started by Mario Prada, a man who had a dream to turn leather into beautiful fashion accessories. In fact, his initial designs were great looking but were too heavy as they were made of walrus skin.
Soon, he refined his products so that they became lighter and he concentrated on making them water proof.
Before long, he was not only a household name in Italy but Europe as well. And the name has continued to hold itself high to this date, being almost the most reputable designer of handbags and leather accessories.
So what about Pradas is so special?
1. A Prada bag is elegance and quality all rolled into one. They are designed to look beautiful but do the job. They can literally be your every day bag for years and continue to perform great and still look stylish. Look at Prada travel bags – you know how badly bags get covered during plane travel, but Pradas always emerge looking as good as they went in.
2. If you want to know if a bag is quality, look at the stitching. Prada bags are handmade and therefore stitched with special thread that makes them that much more durable. You will not have burst seams or ripped linings with a Prada.
3. They are stylish – each Prada bag is designed by experts who put a lot of thought and creativity into them, taking into account not only the latest fashion trends but durability and quality as well.
4. Prada never goes out of style. You can have a Prada bag you bought 10 years ago that you can still carry around in confidence. Not many bags live that long. The reason for this is that they are not made to satisfy passing fashion whims but to look good on every woman while giving quality service.
5. Prada have bags for every occasion. It's actually a one-stop shop for bags. Once you get into a Prada shop, you'll get an everyday bag, your evening clutch, and your travel accessories all in one place. That makes it even more stylish – that you can have a different Prada bag for every occasion. Wow! How nice would that be?
6. Prada make their bags using the best quality materials – grade leather. Even the string that is used for stitching is not common industrial type thread. They get suppliers who understand their specifications to produce a great bag, and then go on to get the very best materials to put their bags together. In fact, most Pradas are hand-made, with very little going into a machine.
So if you've made up your mind to get with a range of bags that will never let you down, I suggest Prada. To see where you can get great deals on original Prada bags, check out our site